UHS built an impressive record of achievement and performance, steadily growing from a startup company with zero revenue into a Fortune 500 corporation with annual revenue that exceeds $9 billion. The company’s operating philosophy has proven to be effective: Build or acquire high quality hospitals in rapidly growing markets, then invest in the people and equipment needed to allow each facility to thrive and become a dominant healthcare provider in its community.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS ranks on the Fortune 500 list of America’s largest corporations with over 74,000 employees, and is consistently listed among Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” and one of the 30 Most Meaningful Companies To Work For in America by Business Insider.
Chief Executive Officer River Crest Hospital
River Crest Hospital is a modern 80-bed acute care hospital, specializing in the treatment of mental health and substance abuse issues that can afflict persons of all ages, from children and adolescents to adults and the elderly. Our continuum of care includes evaluation, crisis stabilization, treatment, education, prevention, and aftercare. River Crest Hospital is an acute facility that is accredited by The Joint Commission.
Our goal is threefold: to provide crisis stabilization, skills development, and enhancement of personal strengths so you may function safely in health after you leave our program.
River Crest’s safe, friendly atmosphere and highly trained, staff work together to speed recovery for you or your loved one. We never forget we provide care and comfort to fellow human beings in need. River Crest patients receive respectful and dignified treatment from all our people at all times while they are at our acute care facility.
To learn more visit: http://www.rivercresthospit al.com/
River Crest Hospital is currently seeking a dynamic Behavioral Health Executive with a proven track record providing services in a for profit Behavioral Health Hospital/Residential Treatment Program or has managed a large Psychiatric/Behavioral Health department within a large Acute care Hospital. Candidates must show a strong employment history with progressive growth throughout their career. The ideal CEO candidate will be responsible for directing the day-to-day operations, managing and developing staff, assuring high quality care, sound fiscal operations, maintaining a strong referral base and compliance with Joint Commission and CMS regulations while continually monitoring the facility’s services and delivery systems.
• Accountable for creating an environment and culture that focuses on fulfilling the organizations mission, vision and values.
• Operational management of clinical and non-clinical departments including but not limited to: Nursing, Admissions, Business Development, Process Improvement, Finance, Clinical Services, Regulatory Affairs that effectively drive patient care outcomes
• Ensure hospital quality metrics are achieved through sound clinical processes following accreditation and regulatory agency guidelines.
• Recruit physicians and staff in targeted specialty areas, coordinate medical staff participation in new hospital ventures and targets, develop new areas of medical care to offer at the hospital.
• Supervise the development of more comprehensive outpatient care and ambulatory programs. Develop positive relationships with local industry, local government, potential key health care providers, and the general public.
• Ensure the timely submission of month-end financial and operational reviews, contribute to the development of and participation in corporate-wide strategic planning efforts.
• Communicate circumstances and events of operations to supervisor and other appropriate people to keep all apprised.
• Achieve budgeted financial objectives.
• Effectively manage contract negotiations and compliance with the commercial payor community.
• Increase revenues and income before inter-company allocations, maintain or decrease the effective bad debt rate, achieve the margin percentage, and implement operating cost controls in the areas of staffing, supplies, purchased services, etc.
• Focus on census building efforts and strategic planning.
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree is preferred
• Currently working as a behavioral executive, i.e CEO at a Behavioral Health facility or as a Director of a large acute care facility with a large multi-unit psych department.
• A working knowledge of behavioral health management practices and clinical operations.
• An advanced knowledge of state and federal regulatory and various accreditation requirements related to behavioral health management.
• Working knowledge of operations and financial management and marketing methods.
• Ability to travel a minimum of 10% of the time.
This opportunity offers the following:
• Challenging and rewarding work environment
• Growth and development opportunities within UHS and its subsidiaries
• Competitive Compensation
• Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Drug Plan
• 401k plan with company match
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Relocation benefits
• Bonus opportunity
• Car Allowance
UHS is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at UHS via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of UHS. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by UHS as a result of the referral or through other means.
*UHS is a registered trademark of UHS of Delaware, Inc., the management company for Universal Health Services, Inc. and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Universal Health Services, Inc. Universal Health Services, Inc. is a holding company and operates through its subsidiaries including its management company, UHS of Delaware, Inc. All healthcare and management operations are conducted by subsidiaries of Universal Health Services, Inc. To the extent any reference to “UHS or UHS facilities” on this website including any statements, articles or other publications contained herein relates to our healthcare or management operations it is referring to Universal Health Services’ subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Further, the terms “we,” “us,” “our” or “the company” in such context similarly refer to the operations of Universal Health Services’ subsidiaries including UHS of Delaware. Any employment referenced in this website is not with Universal Health Services, Inc. but solely with one of its subsidiaries including but not limited to UHS of Delaware, Inc.
- Job Snapshot:
- Full-Time, Travel - None, Degree - 4 Year Degree, Healthcare - Health Services, Managed Care, Social Services Executive, Health Care, Management Relocation - Yes