Our client is currently seeking a Director of Information Technology
IT SERVICE DESK
• Manage the IT Service Desk (2 FTE’s) and ensure incidents, tickets and calls are being resolved effectively.
• Maintain the systems and skills required to support the business from an IT Service Desk perspective.
• Manage the IT Life-Cycle of all end point technology deployed throughout the environment. Establish & Maintain system uptime Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and measure performance against those metrics.
• Set the technical direction for IT Systems infrastructure. Manage all systems infrastructure deployed throughout the Enterprise.
• Stay current with applicable technologies as they relate to systems infrastructure
• Storage, Virtualization, Security, Networking, Communications
• Build strong relationships with key service providers and internal corporate resources to maintain high skill levels within strategic technology disciplines.
• Windows Domain Infrastructure (E-Mail, User Management, Domain Controller, File & Print Services, Workstation Management, Patch Management)
• Office 365
• Windows Server
• Active Directory
• Data Center Infrastructure (UPS, Cabling, Racking & Cooling)
• Warehouse Infrastructure (Scanners, Wireless, Printers, Ship Stations)
• Corporate Office Infrastructure (Printers, Scanners, Wireless, Video Conferencing, Phone System, Corporate File System)
• Network Infrastructure (Routing & Switching, Wireless, Internet)
• Security Infrastructure (Firewalls, Anti-Virus, Security Policy & Procedures)
• Application & Server Infrastructure
• Windows Server
• Linux, Apache, MySQL & PHP
• Mac OS
• Hyper V Virtualization
• Product Design, Development & Sourcing, Merchandising, Account Management, Supply Chain, Accounting, Art Management Systems
• Polygon Software
• Dynamics GP
• SPS Commerce
Other job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop, implement and monitor the strategic plan for the IT Operations, systems infrastructure, IT Service Desk, and applications that support the business.
• Lead, develop, mentor and coach a team of three FTE ‘s
• Manage staff performance evaluation, salary and bonus reviews, and career growth planning.
• Responsible for the overall performance and availability of all systems infrastructure. Analyze and recommend upgrades/changes.
• Maintain effective operations plans, processes and procedures. Creates and implement enterprise standards and documentation.
• Partner with outside vendors to resolve problems or issues, as well as assess products and service capabilities.
• Collaborate with internal clients to assess information technology needs and expectations, researches networking requirements, evaluates network technologies, hardware and software, and prepares detailed architectural and installation plans.
• Prepares status reports and keeps management informed of project status and any related issues. Develop performance metrics and measurement techniques for infrastructure and operations related services.
• Manages telecommunication vendor relationship partnerships to facilitate the ongoing, growth, development of the enterprise.
• Must be competent with various aspects of expense management, including cost allocations, cost projections, expense tracking, and the ability to perform acceptable accurate fiscal estimates.
• Strong project management skills; experience in organizing, planning, and executing large-scale projects from early planning stages through to implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors.
• Excellent leadership, communication, analytical, problem-solving, organizational and planning skills are essential to success in this position. In addition, a demonstrated experience in communicating and managing resources related to complex technical operational concepts and support and continued development of a diverse wide-area network incorporating multiple data-centers is necessary.
• The ideal candidate will exhibit a high level of personal integrity, poise and professionalism, as well as, a strong knowledge of system design and technical control methodologies, web and communications technologies and IT practices/trends
• Experience in Manufacturing and/or Apparel systems- ERP, WMS, PLM, etc.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• A four-year college degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field is required.
• 5-7 years of prior experience managing technical groups is required. Strong preference is given to apparel experience.
- Job Snapshot:
- Full-Time, Experience - 5 to 7 years, Degree - 4 Year Degree, Other Great Industries, Management, Information Technology