Early Education Program & Training Specialist
Trinet has been retained to help one of their growing clients fill the need for two (2) Early Education Program & Training Specialist positions in the San Francisco area (94105). We are conveniently located on BART, Ferry, and Main Transit terminal.
We are the global leaders in early childhood development programs with over 700 learning centers world-wide. Designed by experts, our age-appropriate play classes for ages birth-5 help develop the cognitive, physical and social skills of children. Our programs are also recognized for their artful approach to parent involvement. Join our fun + talented team of global educators as a curricula & training specialist.
Inspire a world of learning for families through play! Are you a training specialist with a playful personality and a passion for the early education space? If so, this is a great place for you to put your talents to work. THIS IS NOT A JOB TEACHING IN A DAYCARE CENTER!
• Support course development and instructional design
• Collaborate on the development and evaluation of lesson plans
• Provide technical writing and formatting to courses
• Coordinate field testing and teacher support for curriculum development
• Field teaching & training to support R&D goals
• Experience delivering traditional & modern training methods; e-learning, webinar, workshop, live training, site-level mentoring, and interactive course exercises
• Provide mentorship and outreach to other early childhood professionals to successfully deliver our learning approach.
• Assess instructional effectiveness of tools and provide reporting on training outcomes
• Implement training calendar & records, coordinate materials for training.
• A passion for children, parents and the education space
• Professional training and teaching experience
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Confident singing voice and engaging public speaker skills
• Professional early childhood experience strongly preferred
• Experience writing curriculum strongly preferred
• Developing programs experience strongly preferred
• Able to lead brand culture across HO leadership and center staff
• Basic or Intermediate. Computer skills to include Microsoft Office systems, e-learning platform skill a plus
• Willingness to travel & train regionally 25% with 3-4 overnights a year.
• Demonstrated mentoring and training skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in education, arts, or related field.
Competitive salary and benefits
THIS POSITION DOES NOT HAVE THE ABILITY TO SPONSOR
Experience writing curriculum strongly preferred
- Job Snapshot:
- Full-Time, Travel - Up to 25%, Experience - At least 3 year(s), Degree - 4 Year Degree, Training, Education