<<<MORTGAGE EXPERIENCE DOES NOT QUALIFY>>>
Manager: Susan Hescher Days and Hours: M-F / 8:00-5:00
Location: Main Branch Classification: Non-Exempt
The main function of this job is to review and document consumer and commercial loans in accordance with bank policies and procedures. Position is responsible in the review of loan documents and assemble package(s) for completion; review imaged documents and other loan docs produced; balance daily/weekly Asset Liability GL; update ticklers; assist lenders with bank loans to include the coordination of the execution of agreement, closing documents and disbursement with bank; process UCC filings; consistent review and maintenance of loan files; provide a range of customer service functions at the financial institutions that assist in the creation and maintenance of long term client relationships; provide backup support as needed in receipt of loan packages for boarding and print billing statements.
- Position requires a High School Diploma or equivalent. Five (5) years of banking experience and two (2) years of Commercial Loan Servicing and Loan Documentation experience in the banking industry.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Word, Microsoft Office, Internet. Knowledge in Jack Henry and Laser Pro.
- Requires the ability to exercise common sense and carry out detailed instructions, written and verbal.
- Ability to compute and apply mathematical concepts.
- Read and comprehend detailed instructions with the ability to write general correspondence.
- Communicate effectively to small groups, clients, and fellow employees.
- Able to work under tight time deadlines and handle pressure without sacrificing quality.
- May be called upon from time to time to perform any job-related tasks as needed by the Bank.
- Moderate daily telephone interaction and heavy daily email interaction with internal personnel.
APPLICANTS MUST BE IN GOOD STANDING IN THEIR CURRENT DEPARTMENT.
THE ESSENTIAL ELEMENTS OF THE POSITION REFLECT THE MAJOR DUTIES CONSIDERED NECESSARY TO DESCRIBE PRINCIPAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSTION AND SHALL NOT BE CONSTRUED AS A DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF ALL OF THE WORK REQUIREMENTS THAT MAY BE INHERENT IN THE POSITION.
MEADOWS BANK EXPRESSLY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE, MODIFY OR AMEND THE POSITION DESCRIPTION AND POSITION REQUIREMENTS AT ANY TIME.
- Job Snapshot:
- Full-Time, Experience - 2 to 5 years, Banking - Financial Services, Other Great Industries Banking, Finance, Other