IT Project Leader – Project Manager – Information Techology
The IT Project Leader (PL) is responsible for the planning, coordination, requirements gathering, business analysis, specifications development, project monitoring, project status reporting and system implementation of small to large scale business solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with various business units to understand key success factors, critical needs and what is needed to make each business unit successful. Evaluates needs and provides business / technical solutions. Seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships. Manage client expectations
- Manage projects through the use of proven Software Development Life Cycle processes, procedures and tools to include planning, coordinating all project activities, project status meetings, system specifications design and review, technical review, system testing, system implementation, and post implementation review.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans. Responsible for reporting project status to IT Management, business unit project sponsor and other key business leaders as needed.
- Provide day-to-day project coordination, planning and implementation of multiple projects across all product lines.
- Responsible for collecting, understanding and documenting business requirements and translating those into functional and system design specifications.
- Assist other Project Leader(s) with research, meetings, or other activities as assigned to implement their projects solutions.
- Work with the business unit on long term strategies to better use technology and to promote / champion process improvement initiatives.
- Work with software development to review / understand requirements and specifications for technical design, obtain information on system capabilities, limitations and performance requirements.
- Understand applicable company policies, procedures and other job-specific instructive documents and materials
- Conduct business and perform job duties in a manner consistent with the requirements set forth in all company policies, procedures and other directives, and in compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Complete all compliance training assigned to them to understand the key provisions of law, regulation and internal policies and procedures applicable to their job duties, as well as the impact of non-compliance on the company’s reputation and success
- Raise concerns about any practice(s) believed to be a violation of, or inconsistent with, company policies, procedures or other directives, or in violation of legal or regulatory requirements
- Monitor processes and procedures to ensure safety and compliance
- Model the Company’s Vision and Values
- Other duties as assigned
IT Project Leader – Project Manager – Information Technology
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a Project Leader / Project Manager position
- Minimum 10 years IT related experience
- Previous experience in banking / financial / collections / retail industry required
- Proven Project Leader experience encompassing small to large mission critical projects
- Proven business analysis / design experience encompassing small to large mission critical projects
- Previous experience with large software development and implementation of client server projects
- Previous employment with a large software development organization a plus
- Excellent communications skills required both verbal and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required
- Excellent interpersonal skills required as this position will work with all levels within the organization
- Prior software design and development experience preferred
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Project; experience with Microsoft SQL a plus
Education or Equivalent Experience
- BSEE, BSCS, BSMIS, or related degree required from an accredited college or university; Master level degree, MBA preferred.
- PMP Certification preferred
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification a plus
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash, Cash Money, Rapid Cash, The Money Box, WageDayAdvance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information in any personnel practice, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent required by federal law and any state law where a particular employee works. Statement to ALL Third Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, CURO Financial Management accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, employees, or send to any CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, facility. CURO Financial Technologies Corp, CURO Financial Management, Speedy Cash, Rapid Cash, Cash Money, WageDayAdvance, is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
- Job Snapshot:
- Full-Time, Travel - Negligible, Experience - At least 4 year(s), Degree - 4 Year Degree, Banking - Financial Services, Computer Hardware, Computer Software Banking, Engineering, Information Technology
- PMP, Six Sigma Black Belt, Project, Manager, Leader, Information Technology, Financial, Banking, Retail, Microsoft Project, SQL, Analytical, Business Analysis, Analytical