Join a winning team! Signature Bank® has been ranked among the Top 10 on Forbes’ list of Best Banks in America for six consecutive years!
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
The Bank operates Signature Financial, LLC, a specialty finance subsidiary focused on equipment finance and leasing, transportation financing and taxi medallion financing. Investment, brokerage, asset management and insurance products and services are offered through the Bank’s subsidiary, Signature Securities Group Corporation, a licensed broker-dealer, investment adviser and member FINRA/SIPC.
Senior Client Associate – Officer | Private Client Group – Brooklyn
In this position, you will provide personalized banking services to Signature’s private banking clients. Your broad knowledge of banking products will aid you in responding to inquiries and requests regarding accounts.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Provide excellent client service, resolve issues and respond to client inquiries/requests regarding accounts
- Process wire transfers, prepare and compile new client applications, as well as open new accounts
- Ensure compliance with wire transfer requirement, as well as new account opening documentation
- Coordinate and assist back office operations in resolving credit problems, delinquent payment issues and other related concerns
- Promote and cross-sell products and services appropriate to client needs
- Minimum 5 years of related banking experience in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills with the ability to make independent decisions and manage time effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Broad knowledge of financial products, services and compliance, including KYC-AML
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Signature Bank offers a competitive compensation (BONUS PROGRAM), an excellent health benefits package including, 401(k) plan with generous company match, gym reimbursement, pet insurance, tuition reimbursement, award winning wellness program, and much more for qualified employees!
Service is our cornerstone!
View available Careers with Signature at www.signatureny.com/careers
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies Please
Relocation or interview travel expenses are not available for this role
- Job Snapshot:
- Full-Time, Travel - None, Bonus Eligible, Banking - Financial Services, Banking, Relocation - No